Default Need help buying a new surf style

I have a phase 5 skim style board, and a hyperlite broadcast, don't ever use the broadcast, too slow. Got my eye on a few boards, inland surfer flyboy, inland surfer sweet spot pro, and shred stixx semi pro. Any other suggestions or one of those I should lean towards? Haven't found a good place to buy the 2014 semi pro yet tho

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2009 moomba Mobius lsv

personally, call up jeff at soulcraft and get a custom board. best board I have ridden to date and worth the coin....

off the shelf, the ronix koals are not bad.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Re: Need help buying a new surf style

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    personally, call up jeff at soulcraft and get a custom board. best board I have ridden to date and worth the coin....

off the shelf, the ronix koals are not bad.
    Any easy way to get ahold of him? I've sent an email and called the number on the website and no response to either

2009 moomba Mobius lsv

pm your phone number. I'll pass it on.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kregstrong View Post
    I have a phase 5 skim style board, and a hyperlite broadcast, don't ever use the broadcast, too slow. Got my eye on a few boards, inland surfer flyboy, inland surfer sweet spot pro, and shred stixx semi pro. Any other suggestions or one of those I should lean towards? Haven't found a good place to buy the 2014 semi pro yet tho

I've ridden all of the boards listed above and I would have to agree with sandm get ahold of Jeff @ SC. If not, the IS SS pro is a nice stick
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo