Hey all..I recent bought a 2010 LSV from another member - LSVBoombox. I love the boat however I have not been able to any music working beside the standard FM radio.

2010 MB Quart system with the following components:

WM1- BB
WRC--P
WRC-S2
IPOD cable MBQ-IPOD-HAR-13 cable

I tried 3 different generation ipod Nano connected to the IPOD cable. All of them displayed ERROR. The oldest one (Gen 4 or 5) connected - The HU displayed connected then Track 1 then errored out again...I checked the cable connections and pins - they look fine. I haven't tried the 3.5 jack but I heard you will have a major volume reduction using the 3.5 jack over the USB or Ipod (but neither USB or IPod cable works). I also tried connecting the IPOD via a USB cable. That did not work.

I also tried a flash drive with MP3s on it.....No luck!

I talked to a 3rd party Radio manufacturer out of Illinois (MB Quart does not support this unit) There is no firmware update available since it's 4 years old. The tech support guy gave me some things to try. He said the HU was pretty "dumb". None of the options he suggested worked.

I have an new Nano and a Galaxy S3. I'd like to get at least of of them to connect...Any advice/options? Anyone connect a BT to MB Quart?

Thanks.