Thread: Brian Raymond

Default Brian Raymond

Hey Brian, are you coming down to the jamboree. I know you were there last year but I didn't get to make it. I sure hope you are coming back this year. And who are you bringing with you? Any other factory guys? We need some info here. Its right around the corner and we haven't heard much of what to expect except some wakesurfing. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Default Replying to Topic 'Brian Raymond'

Ok guys I guess I need a little help on this one. Who wants Brian to come down? I heard some story about a chicken, a stripper , and some line dancing. I didn't get the full story but I know Brian and Jay were hangin out with Ed if that tells you anything. Well Brian are you gonna fess up or what? Are you to emberassed to come back? What really happened at Ed's place? Inqiring minds want to know!

Default Replying to Topic 'Brian Raymond'

Well guys, I guess I need some help on this one. Who wants Brian to come down? I heard a story about a chicken, a stripper and some line dancing. I don't know the whole story but I know Brian and Jay were hangin out with Ed if that tells you anything. Well whats up Brian? Are you to embarrassed to come back? What really went on after the Jamboree? Inquiring minds want to know!