Hybrid View

Default Vault bearing cap/boatmate, anywhere else then boatmateparts.com?

I recently changed a seal and then repacked all of my axle bearings with new grease, well one of the caps wasn't right enough I guess and I noticed it missing. So I need another.

Boatmateparts.com has the part I need for $21.85 BUT THEY WANT FREAKING $12.85 S&H! Are they kidding? They're in TN and I am in SC, that part can't weigh more then a couple of oz. WTF?

Anywhere else I can get this? Do dealers stock these that you know of? (I imagine no just thought I'd ask)

I really don't want to pay that outrageous shipping charge. Am I going to have to bend over and take it?
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Some auto parts stores or if you have a sporting goods/fishing store they often carry bearing buddies. Maybe an industrial/trucking parts/trailer store if that's easier. I got the part number and size and then bought locally to avoid the shipping last year.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Check out www.pacifictrailers.com. They will have it

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Check out www.pacifictrailers.com. They will have it

Sent from my iPhone
    BOOM! David you are awesome thank you. They had it for $11.95 and $5.99 shipping. Total is less than the part at boatmateparts.com

No sale for you bmp!

A prime example of why I love this forum.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

No problem man! Glad they had what you were looking for at a good price. I used their site when I replaced all my brake parts on the trailer

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD