Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Painted my board:)

Wes I think you just had a new sub forum idea. Firearms! And 4x4.

You just bought that yellow moomba right, I remember your avatar. Live out in the sticks and have a range in the back yard, nice lifted bronco if I remember correctly?

How'd you do the pirate emblem, just curious?
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Yessir......that's me I just sketched it and the cwb emblem out. Gonna paint another board next week
    I based it black, masked off stripes, then my emblems, threw down some grey base coat...airbrushed wood grain, pulled all masks, then cleared...about 2 hrs....
    I'm seriously painting that yellow boat like this board next year. Full pirate ship paint job....port holes, wood, metal straps, and a big ass pirate flag flapping on the tower. Can do it in 3 days

I cannot wait to see that!!! Would look so awesome

Sent from my apple crushin android device
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Quote Originally Posted by Wesjxxx View Post
    Yessir......that's me I just sketched it and the cwb emblem out. Gonna paint another board next week
    I based it black, masked off stripes, then my emblems, threw down some grey base coat...airbrushed wood grain, pulled all masks, then cleared...about 2 hrs....
    I'm seriously painting that yellow boat like this board next year. Full pirate ship paint job....port holes, wood, metal straps, and a big ass pirate flag flapping on the tower. Can do it in 3 days

That is going to look sick! I would love to do that to my boat but I lack the skills. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

I wish I lived closer so I could have you paint my Glock 23, AR, Desert Eagle and whatever else I got bored with.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Wesjxxx View Post
    Agreed, looks awesome! The pirate boat concept sounds #%^&ing cool also.

I think we should get a Moomba forum discount for Wesjxxx to paint some of our boards. Mine first! I want two boards sprayed, one with the California flag and one with the Texas flag all with a rusty metal looking background (my boys names are Austin and Dallas). I got the ideas, just no talent! Oh well.

Post more pics as you go!
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

Can't wait to see the pirate ship.....with one of those "surrender the booty" flags.
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

Might be shipping you a board at the end of the year.....BEAUTY!
    Yellow 2006 Moomba LSV
    Gravity III
    Perfect Pass
    3 Kids, 1 Wife, 2 Jobs!
    www.lakehausproductions.com
    www.livingonliquid.blogspot.com

Thanks guys.....got some more projects I'll post..put bindings on today and riding it tomorrow. Getting married sat, so me and my fiancé are gonna take off work and get some lake time in tomorrow before weekend gets hectic ....

Default Painted my board:)

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials!!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Congrats and have fun this weekend!
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD