Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

you do some clean work my friend..
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

That looks awesome. Damn nice work. I am about to rattle can my motorcycle. It will not look that good I promise.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Default Painted my board:)

Quote Originally Posted by Wesjxxx View Post
    Once I get it all unboxed and set back up. I just resurfaced my concrete floors and this week I'm putting down a micro topping then sealing...house is a wreck!
    I'm holding you to this! I want to see some reloading pictures up here in the near future.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Curious, what kind of paint system did you use? (Bc/cc, single stage, brand, etc). Looks great.
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100#er's in the lockers
    ski locker sac
    IBS
    Johnson reversibles
    3 vent heater (which my family loves)

Base is black/grey urethane...all wood effect is createx wicked colors. Clear is urethane clear
    Just got bored and wanted something nobody else had.....when the rich kids on the lake see it and ask....I'll say it's a one off special edition....they will be mad their dad can't buy it lol. I bet I only have 400 in all six of my boards together...love craigslist

I'm 33 and always wanted a nice wakeboat. Never thought I would own a decent moomba but I found one right. And I love it. Love this forum...have learned a lot from folks on here. If anyone ever needs advice on custom paint/guns/home repair/4x4/........I'll help ya out

Quote Originally Posted by Wesjxxx View Post
    Base is black/grey urethane...all wood effect is createx wicked colors. Clear is urethane clear
    Just got bored and wanted something nobody else had.....when the rich kids on the lake see it and ask....I'll say it's a one off special edition....they will be mad their dad can't buy it lol. I bet I only have 400 in all six of my boards together...love craigslist
    ...then you tell those rich kids that it's custom BUT you could sell it to them for $500!! Then take that cash and go buy 4 more boards on craiglist and do it again!! Turn that hobby that you are obviously very good at into some extra $$$.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

I do custom interior paint commercial/residential for a living.. In the evenings I paint in my shop...furniture,bikes,kids ball helmets.....just restored a huge old safe. I never have time to do stuff for myself but this board is something I can actually use and will get me a little business . I also do custom firearm finishes if your close by

Default Painted my board:)

Where are you at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1998 Outback

In Athens ....out in east tx