Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

now im not sure I would do this hard reset. might just live with it for now
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default a few questions for the experts

Agreed, RickT and the Moomba guys will get it figured out. It amazes me how well SC interacts and works with its customers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Default a few questions for the experts

My gauge has been doing the exact same thing since I bought the boat back in September. We were out this weekend and it was doing it in fact the gauge was reading 180deg from where it was supposed to be. After about two days of use and 5 more hrs it seemed to work right, but it seems like every time I take it out the first atleast hr or so the gauge just reads and acts really squirrely. To be honest I have just kinda learned to deal with it and not sweat over it as I can tell where it in in relationship to how the bow is riding and the wake looks, but would be nice to have working right as the boat is still less than a year old.
    Rusty

2013 Mojo

Mine does much the same -- it's almost become part of my routine to check the position now when starting with each new rider.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by RickT View Post
    I will look into this first thing Tuesday. We updated the Moomba plate to work like the Supra Smart plate, in that if you went to neutral, it would set at 100% down for take off and fast planning. But it should return to your setting. Will investigate, for the issues.

Rick
    Rick I have had this problem since Day 1 of getting my boat. It used to happen more on the Goofy side then regular. Now it happens on both.

It doesn't goto 100% down when I goto Neutral all the time so I don't think mine is programmed for that.

I caught it Sunday when surfing Regular, it went full down while at speed, just as if I was hitting the level.
    Another thing it does is when I got to raise the plate, it will stop at 50% then I have to release and engage the lever to get it to 100%.

Very strange indeed.

I will have to contact AWS again to speak with SC about it.

I can tell you AWS is stumped, and I hate to see this problem continue as my boat nears the 2 year warranty time for problems like this.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post

I can tell you AWS is stumped, and I hate to see this problem continue as my boat nears the 2 year warranty time for problems like this.
    SC has a fix for that it's called the SC450 and will come with a new warranty. Just Joking

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    SC has a fix for that it's called the SC450 and will come with a new warranty. Just Joking
    I will gladly take that as a warranty swap =)
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I had both my racks replaced at no cost due to the racks coming unhinged.
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED

Just had a 4 day weekend with the boat after the dealer replaced the PDM in hopes of fixing the wakeplate issue. did not solve any of the previously mentioned problems and in addition to that now also have to hit the lever more than once to get the plate to go fully up. Seems to roughly 50% of the travel before cutting out. I could live with that but the wakeplate self adjusting and the gauge are wearing on me as they are a constant battle when out on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Rick I have had this problem since Day 1 of getting my boat. It used to happen more on the Goofy side then regular. Now it happens on both.

It doesn't goto 100% down when I goto Neutral all the time so I don't think mine is programmed for that.

I caught it Sunday when surfing Regular, it went full down while at speed, just as if I was hitting the level.
    Another thing it does is when I got to raise the plate, it will stop at 50% then I have to release and engage the lever to get it to 100%.

Very strange indeed.

I will have to contact AWS again to speak with SC about it.

2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

Sounds like there might be a short in the switch or wiring since it is sporadic?
    2017 Moomba Craz
    400 Indmar Rapter 6.2L
    "X-ceeding Limits"

2004 Supra 22 Launch SSV-crushed by a massive oak tree. RIP 4/1/2023
    325 Indmar Assault 320 HP
    "One more hour"