Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I just want to say that Paige at Seadek is absolutely clueless. She has not helped at all and has delayed my order. I am absolutely fed up with Seadek.
    2007 Moomba Outback V

I hear you Gabby. They may be busy in the shop at Seadek, but that doesn't excuse their poor customer service. I have had almost zero luck with emailing them and the one time I spoke to them on the phone it was like a comedy routine getting passed around and waiting forever to get simple answers. Got a message two weeks ago that my pad was slated for production in the next 10 days. Haven't heard anything back even though I emailed them back. Will see if it ever shows up I guess.

Jeff
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV

I was told by a part owner at Seadek on June 10th that I would have my pad by June 24th. Well, today is June 25th and I still don't have my pad
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....perience/page1

I called Seadek this morning and they told that the pad was cut late last night and that it will ship today. I certainly hope this is the best thing since sliced bread for as long as I had to wait for this thing. I was going to use Seadek to replace my carpet next year, not anymore after this nigthmare....
    2007 Moomba Outback V

Just got an email back from I believe the same gal you had difficulties with. Said mine would ship next Monday or Tuesday. However, I thought it odd that she had a standard signature line above her name that said: "All Orders Must Be Submitted To Manufacturing By 13 June 2014 In Order To Receive Product For July 4th." My order went to manufacturing on the 12th so I should be good based on that statement. However, based on your story I am not holding my breath, especially since she said it was shipping Monday or Tuesday and that would be pretty tight to guarantee arrival before July 4th.
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV

I got a UPS tracking late yesterday afternoon I am in northest PA and according to the UPS tracking, it will be delivered June 30th. Once your CC is charged it is shipping that day according what they told me yesterday morning.
    2007 Moomba Outback V

Good to hear Gabby. Here is my favorite. I sent a message asking about receiving mine by July 4th since her Sig line had that comment I posted above. She told me she would have the shipping department contact with a quote for expedited shipping if I like. Really? Why even have the comment in your signature line? I told her I will just get it when I get it and that I was told 5 weeks lead time to get it originally and today marks 5 weeks, so I guess that wont happen.

I am in Michigan so maybe I will still see it next week if they ship on Monday and ship it the same speed yours was.
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV

Jay, that’s ridiculous, I would be screaming! Well, I officially ordered my template April 4th and received my quote on April 25th. They received the Template on April 17th so it will have taken 10 weeks for mine, which is a joke. Another note about shipping cost, the quote that you were given does NOT include shipping. I found that out when my CC was charged yesterday. I have worked in customer service for many years and currently in project management, if I ever send out a quote, it always includes shipping cost.
    2007 Moomba Outback V

At least you didn't use paypal like I did. They would have had your money for 10 weeks if you did.
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV

Got my seadek finally. Anyone have suggestions on how long the pad needs to set prior to going into water? Want to install and use it this weekend.

Thanks
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV

Default Swim Deck Pad: Is this worth a DIY?

Got mine today as well. Going to put it on tomorrow evening and hopefully it's set for Saturday. Anyone got and info on setting time?