Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by VegasJay View Post
    Badfoot or others that may know, I had a couple questions prior to ordering a Seadek. If you pick out a standard Moomba design and dont select a font, do they then use the font in the photo of the item? I want to get a Moomba logo one with the Moomba font from the item photo. Also, do you need to specify the Manufacturer Logo even though the Logo is in the item photo? I am basically trying to order the one Badfoot did in his photo, just different colors.

thanks
    Jeff
    Jeff,
    I did not select a font when I ordered mine. You DO need to select the manufacturer logo. That's how they get there additional $30.00. I talked to Seadek on the phone, I had the same question. They told me I did need to select a font when ordering from the selections listed under the Moomba logos. You just need to confirm the dimensions of your platform. I'm getting ready to try mine out for the first time tomorrow.
    Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions that I can help with. Seadek was very helpful on the phone.
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

Thanks for the info guys. I ended up ordering mine just as you said Badfoot. I went with NO font and selected the Logo for $30. In the notes I stated I wanted the Moomba font from the item photo. Haven't gotten confirmation back on the order, but I hear they are quite busy. I probably should have done this a little earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Badfoot View Post
    Jeff,
    I did not select a font when I ordered mine. You DO need to select the manufacturer logo. That's how they get there additional $30.00. I talked to Seadek on the phone, I had the same question. They told me I did need to select a font when ordering from the selections listed under the Moomba logos. You just need to confirm the dimensions of your platform. I'm getting ready to try mine out for the first time tomorrow.
    Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions that I can help with. Seadek was very helpful on the phone.
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV

Man, checked that my order was correct (which it was), but they said latest estimate is 6-8 weeks now, not 5 like on the website. Bummer. Probably won't have in time for the Fourth.
    2007 Moomba Mobius LSV

I am starting to get very frustrated with Seadek. I placed my or back in April and I still waiting. They messed up and used the wrong font, I ordered the factory Moomba and also OUTBACK V underneath it. When I got the preview print the font was wrong, now have to several more weeks for the redo. I called and ordered the dry fit sheet to make sure they got that right. I called Paige and left her v/m last week and she won return my calls. Starting to become a joke! They screw up and now i have to wait several weeks for them to correct.
    2007 Moomba Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by VegasJay View Post
    Man, checked that my order was correct (which it was), but they said latest estimate is 6-8 weeks now, not 5 like on the website. Bummer. Probably won't have in time for the Fourth.
    My order only took 2 weeks to ship, but I ordered it in February. Hopefully, you'll have it by the 4th.
    Good luck.
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

Default Swim Deck Pad: Is this worth a DIY?

Ordered mine last week. They said it would be 6-8 weeks. I guess until then, I'll buy some more shit for my boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^ addicted haha

1998 Outback

[QUOTE=BGeorge01;243305]^^^^ addicted haha

.....I can't stop!

Sea dek looks real nice, but do you want to spend $240 and get it after the 4th of July or go with Hydro turf and spend $120 and get it in about 7-10 days. I just redid mine with hydro turf and am very happy with it so far. You have to cut your own but my old pads came off real easy and I was able to use those as my template. Easy job when you have the old rubber pad to cut against. I have enough left over to do my buddy's swim deck too.

Photos... or it didnt happen
    2003 Mobius LSV Gravity Games
    Total Noob running 1100 in the center, 750s in the lockers.
    JL JX360/4 powering 6 Infinity 621m speakers