Default Accessing center ballast on Moomba Max

I just ordered WM's front ballast upgrade for my 19 Max. Supposed to fill by tying into the center ballast vent line and then vent the bow bags out the original vent line. All sounds easy apart from I am not sure how to access the center ballast. Anyone know how or where to start? Any ideas are appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Default Accessing center ballast on Moomba Max

Take out the center and starboard side bow seat cushions and look under there. You’ll see a vent line running under the fiberglass seat base. You can also open the access to the helm and look around to the left and see where it connects to the thru hull.

I didn’t know wakemakers has a bow kit for the max now, please post some pics/specs! I just searched their website and didn’t see anything about it.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Perfect! I will take a look as soon as I can get to the boat this Spring. WM has a custom bow bag not listed on their site yet. It is a wrap around with 860lb capacity. Attached the drawing of it from WM. Hopefully it installs relatively easy.

Quote Originally Posted by cwfehr View Post
    Perfect! I will take a look as soon as I can get to the boat this Spring. WM has a custom bow bag not listed on their site yet. It is a wrap around with 860lb capacity. Attached the drawing of it from WM. Hopefully it installs relatively easy.

How much are they selling this for?
    2019 Moomba Max

With all the connectors and hoses it was 435 US. Plus shipping.

That vent hose is easily accessible under the front most seat. Eazzy peazzy.
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off