Default Bleu sea switch locking device

Just one week away from my Mondo delivery. I have the blue sea system single battery switch. I was wondering if a locking device exist...so I could turn the switch to the OFF position when I'm away and lock it there!!! That you'd work almost as an anti-starter system!!
    image.jpg

Thanks...
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

I would say that if someone wants to steal it, they will.
    2013 Outback V

I think I have seen a traditional style dual battery switch with a key hole in the center. Or, use a master on/off type switch with a removable key, like you would find on race/off-road vehicle.

One of the things I'm in the process of building for mine is an alarmed hatch. Everything will be hidden. If somebody opens the hatch, it will activate a GPS tracker. I will have a process that will constantly check to see if the tracker is sending data. In the event it ever sees something, it will notify me via text message. So 2 things would come of this. 1 I will know if someone try's to get to my stereo equipment, and 2 if they were to take the boat, I should be able to track it down. A little overboard, but the kind if project I like.
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Sounds like a good idea but also a battery killer. Unless you will be on shore power when you're armed?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I actually do some contract work for a company that supplies fleet and asset tracking solutions. The devices i typically install are not much bigger than a pack of cigs, have internal antennas and have a sleep mode. Once in sleep mode and not reporting, they do not draw any more then the memory on a radio. They are ignition activated and many have Hi/Low inputs, so monitoring a switch such as a boom, PTO or door is simple. The newer units now have inertia sensors. These are best for assets that are towed. No need for an ignition input to wake it up. if its supposed to be parked in the yard and it moves, it wakes up and sends an alert.

The company I work with does offer a mobile APP.

I would look real close at these "teen tracking" GPS units you can google on the web. They will not likely offer the needed flexibility that you will need for a boat. Parents only want to know where the kids car is and how fast it went.

I've already got the GPS portion and transmitter built, just have to build the alarm portion. The alarm portion will draw very minimal current as MLA says, and the transmitter/GPS runs off of a standard 9v, and only draws power once activated.
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Wooooo...you guys are much more tech than I'm.....
    I think I will stick with a key switch for now

Thanks
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..