Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mojo vs LSV

Default Mojo vs LSV

My wife and I are tring to decide between a Moomba Mojo, LSV, and Axis A22 for our next boat. We plan on putting in a custom order around the beginning of the year. I have built an identically optioned Mojo and LSV and there is about a 4k difference in prices. Which isn't big enough to be a deciding factor for me. Any insight between the two boats would be great. Also if we are putting in a custom order, should we expect to pay full MSRP + taxes and fees or should there be some negotiating room?

Also, is the V2 tower worth it?

Traditional Bow vs spork bow. The boat shows gives good incentives in. Your area. Prices can be negotiated below msrp

V2 tower is unfortunately discontinued, but yes it was worth it.

Wolfey will chime in here soon.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Are you aware the LSV is redesigned for the 2013 model year? There is a thread dedicated to the new design which includes much more freeboard and has been "Mojoized" with many of the interior design & details from that boat. Also, for 2013, the V2 is no longer an option.

I think it will be tough choice between the LSV and Mojo and I think once you sit in either, you'll forget the Axis. If you like to surf, don't even waste your time looking at the Axis. The LSV will be 1 ft shorter and have a traditional bow while the Mojo has the modified pickle fork. I LOVE my Mojo, but sure am glad the redesigned LSV didn't come out at the same time.

Was that soon enough, JV?

Thanks for the quick replies. I would love to sit in them, but my local dealer has been sold out of Moombas and A22s over a month ago and I didnt get a chance to sit in them. Does anyone know when the next boat show is coming near the Shreveport, LA area? I know they usually have one in Dallas, TX, but I couldn't find any info on it. What kind of incentives will they throw at you at the boat shows? We mostly wakeboard, but my wife slaloms. We also are thinking about getting into surfing if that matters on which boat.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Was that soon enough, JV?
    Yep right on the money.....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

If you want to keep her happy, get the LSV. Skiers Choice hasn't posted the 2013 boat show incentives, but in the past they have been worth thousands of dollars and the dealers also offer incentives/discounts at the shows.

Google is your friend: http://www.dallasmarketcenter.com/public/

Dallas boat show is Feb 1-3 and 8-10

You're awesome wolfman. I swear I tried to look up boatshows on google, but I got a bunch of fishing and sailing ones.

What are the must have options and what the the options worth skipping?

You can skip the heater. Otherwise, order it ALL or you will always be pissed you didn't when you read somebody else's post that says how awesome that option is to have.