This is a new thread to go along with the Enhancement Device thread, that one has gotten so long and so many replies that unless you read the bulk of it you lose track of the direction.

In short we got the Flow installed, and spent 2 days testing so fare.
Day 1
Not real impressed but we had it WAY over weighted.

This is Day 2
Forgive me for the lack of Regular Pictures and Video, Frankly the Regular side is pretty easy to set up and so there isn't as many pictures, but I can give a Solid review of my findings.

Goofy has a lot of pictures and a few Videos.

Down to business.

Weighting on the Regular,
900 both rears Full.
500 Hard tank full
650 IBS <integrated bow sac> Filled

With just this the wave was easy to create, and make clean. This is true with all 3 Flow Settings and the Wake Plate any position I wanted.

Anything over 900 rears you have to Compensate with MORE NOSE weight.
The Flow is designed to operate a certain water depth and if you sink the rear badly then your Flow will drowned itself.

I surfed this set up and for the normal weekend warriors, semi serious surfers it works very well. Boat doesn't lean at Idle, of course when people sit on the Reg it gets to leaning again. Under Power the boat does tend to level its self out more but ultimately the Lean makes the wave just that much better.

I later surfed <pic> with the 450 sac under the center bow cushion with apx 300lbs of weight. I could see a big difference in wave Length, it stayed clean in all settings and had huge power at the transition of the wave and solid push though out the center. Power and Push was lost in the rear but still enough to pump the board in to recover.

For the Goofy side, which is notoriously finicky on Moomba. I found a setup that works, I can only believe Moomba ran a boat with only a Driver, or unknown to the public settings to achieve the waves they are showing in videos.

My first attempt yesterday was identical setup to the Regular Side.

Weighting on the Goofy,
900 both rears Full.
500 Hard tank full

Absolutely would not clean up in any setting of the Flow or the wake plate. It would make a wave but it was really washed out.

This is the settings that worked for us.
Weighting on the Goofy 900
Weighting on the Regular 450
900 both rears Full.
500 Hard tank full

This produced these waves.

All 3 settings, wake plate is UP 100% in pictures to show differences. Wave is clean is all wake plate settings.
If you look at the base of the wave you can see the differences in depth.
Flow Setting 1 <skim style>

Flow Setting 2 <medium>

Flow Setting 3 <barrel>

Here is a few Videos
I added the 250 in the walkway for these.

Quick video of our Moomba Mojo with the Flow installed. Deployed to setting 2
Ballast 900 Star, 450 Port, 500 Hard tank 650 IBS and 250 under bow cushions.

Next is
Quick video of our Moomba Mojo with the Flow installed. Deployed to setting 3
Ballast 900 Star, 450 Port, 500 Hard tank 650 IBS and 250 under bow cushions.

Lastly its never as real as when you put a person on the wave.
Claudia likes to surf close to the boat, she always has but in the first Video its set up exactly like the above link.

She said it was an improvement but she wanted more wave.

This one is same boat settings but I moved the bag from under the center cushion to on the bow seats like we normally do and filled it to 450.
She was also pretty tired at this point and riding the rear of the board hard, I kept telling her to move her front foot forward to balance her weight. She wasn't listening to me at this point because she was tired LOL.