Need a solution for retaining my domain name.

I registered the name three years ago with Google. Each year since, it renewed automatically with an American Express card on file with Google. The card on file expired this month and I have been unable to access my Google Administrator Account to update with new card information. The domain renewal comes up in ten days. No current card on file, no auto renewal, and no domaine name.

There is absolutely no one at Google. No customer service support. No help. No one to call. No one with whom to have a live or digital chat. There is a forum, but so far no one has responded to my plea for help. So, I am hoping there is a way to register my domain name with another provider. But, I have to wonder what kind of problem, if any, I will run into trying to prove that this is my domain name, currently registered through Google.

Looking for any guidance on 1) finding someone at Google who can help me access my administrator account to update the card information and 2) an alternative to Google and how to prove ownership so I can register and retaon my domain name. It supports a hobby I turned into an online retail business.

Thanks, guys!!!!