Default Ruston LA area - Need a pull

Hi Everyone. So I have a project that will have in in the Ruston LA area almost all summer (again). This time I am going to be smart about it and see if anyone is looking for a third. Right now it is looking like End of June, July and August. I do not have exact dates I will be in the area since the timeline for this project keeps changing. I am just seeing if anyone lives in the area and would like another rider. I am always good for drinks of your choice and gas money. I also provide comic relief on how I crash. I am more then willing to travel to be on the water.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Willing to travel a few hours west for June 27-29 weekend? Our 4th Annual Moomba & Supra Texas Jam will be held at Bethy Creek that weekend.

Jester, we live outside Hattiesburg, Ms. Your welcome to come out with us anytime your in town. You can pm me when you find out dates if your interested and I'll give you my cell.
    2012 LSV

Cody, That is a trip worth making.

Grady. Thank you for the offer. I will send you a PM when I know more.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Jester,
    i'm on the same lake with Grady, so let us know! should be there most weekends.. prob 3 hours from you in Ruston.
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK View Post
    Jester,
    i'm on the same lake with Grady, so let us know! should be there most weekends.. prob 3 hours from you in Ruston.

Jester Brad is a big wake boarder
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Brad,
    Thank you. My company has a location in Taylorsville so I should do some "site visits" to that location.

Hey Jester, Been a while since ive been on here. I'm about 30 minutes east of ruston in Monroe, Got a outback V at the moment and a Mondo on order. Have you me any of the La Tech team? Go to ronin hibachi in ruston and ask for brennan Thompson. Hes the team president and knows a few boats in Farmerville and what not. pm me and ill get you on the boat tho

Cool thank you. I have not met any of the LA team. Depending on how long my trip is some times I stay in Monroe. Something about having options for dinner. I will send you a PM when I know that I will be in town.