Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
I have been double skiing since I was about 12 years old and finally got up on a slalom ski for the first time last year. I never really tried before so last year I decided that I was going to try something different. There is a really nice cove with a course set up on my lake so I would like to eventually get where I can run the course.

I have been wakeboarding since I was about 16, I started out on a unidirectional board called a skurfer. Now I am riding flex boards and all kinds of crazy stuff. I will say that getting up and just cruising is much easier on a wakeboard BUT if you want to do anything more than that then I wouldn't say its easier. I know I am just getting started but going big wake to wake on a wakeboard and trying to add flips and spins is really difficult.

I will absolutely go out on a limb and say surfing is most definitely the easiest one, I usually surf after I get tired from skiing and wakeboarding. Its nice to just relax with a very low impact water sport. The worst thing that can happen is to fall into the swim platform or get tangled in the rope.

Any tips you want to provide for slalom skiing? I too have always skied doubles and would like to ski slalom once. Also wakeboard etc...