Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What's Your Ski?

As summer approaches and everyone everywhere should almost be in the water now in North America just wondering what everyone is riding on this year? Did you get a new plank like I did or still riding the same one?
    I sold my HO A2 this spring and upgraded to a newer 2013 67" HO A3. It's at home waiting for me to get back there and strap my Radar Strada bindings on it and get back at slaying buoys.
    Pics to follow soon!
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!

Default What's Your Ski?

65" Radar Senate
    2013 Outback V

Default What's Your Ski?

I went from a 2009 Senate to a 2013 Senate - when the colors of my boat changed, Radar made sure to match my ski to it, lol
    2013 Outback V

Still skiing my Ho Monza,if i ever get out at all.Would love to upgrade to a new Radar Vapour, Go big or go home.... Way more ski than i need but i figure if i buy one more ski this will likely be the last one i purchase so i want to DREAM BIG....

BTW i still Love my Monza, so does my buddy who is constantly nagging me to sell it to him, But it is a ski i thoroughly enjoy skiing on. Just have it in my head that having a new Top tier ski is gonna make me that much better... I know better but one can Dream..
    07 Outback DD

2012 A2 HO rubber front with rtp
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Theres a question i have for some of you. Seems like a lot of the pros are going old school and going back to RTP. Benson you say you are ,were you before and if so how do you like it. I kinda like being locked in in double boots, now that i'm used to them , Yet i grew up RTP and have considered going back. Maybe we should start another thread and take a poll?
    Also adding Comments etc?
    07 Outback DD

Default What's Your Ski?

I destroyed my left knee on a rtp ski. 4 new ligaments, 8 months of physical therapy, and a custom knee brace later and I will never ski without 2 boots again.
    2013 Outback V

2012 Radar Senate C with double Vector Bindings.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I learned behind underpowered outboards and in cold water - we almost always did hop-starts from shore. So decades have burned that into me. I have never successfully gotten up with two feet in. I have had two incidents that might have turned out better with duals, one just last weekend. But typically when I fall hard I separate from the ski completely because I use semi soft front foot. If I was using the more modern harder front foot I might be inclined to give duals another shot.
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Still skiing my Ho Monza,if i ever get out at all.Would love to upgrade to a new Radar Vapour, Go big or go home.... Way more ski than i need but i figure if i buy one more ski this will likely be the last one i purchase so i want to DREAM BIG....

BTW i still Love my Monza, so does my buddy who is constantly nagging me to sell it to him, But it is a ski i thoroughly enjoy skiing on. Just have it in my head that having a new Top tier ski is gonna make me that much better... I know better but one can Dream..
    Mikey the Monza was a great ski. You need to get on some new technology dude. You'll be glad you did. I still have my old HO System 8 in my boat house but have since gone through an HO A2 and now riding a 2013 HO A3 and the ski is amazing!
    Never rode a Radar but was skiing on neighbors D3 for a couple weeks while my new ski traveled from its former owner to me. The D3 wasn't a bad ski no knocks but this new HO A3 turns like crazy and responds unbelievably quick!
    Sell the Monza to your buddy and get out there on a new ride.

For what it's worth I have Radar Strada bindings and love them too. Feel really safe in them with the fact your snug on top of the ski but will come out on a tough crash thus reducing the risk of injury without spending thousands of dollars on hard shells!
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!