Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Better late than never

New kid on the block here...

My wife and I picked up our new Mondo late last month. I'd been meaning to hop on the forums to post some pics, but hadn't got around to it. After meeting some fellow Moomba owners out on the Trinity river last weekend I figured it was about time. A couple of these are from the factory and the others are the day we picked it up at the dealer. Here ya go...

V__B7AA.jpgV__7333.jpg03 12 14 008.jpg03 12 14 009.jpg

Camp on pool 8 of Allegheny River (Adrian, PA)

Shane - Nice boat!!! Love the Black & Red color scheme.
    Enjoy
    2003 Outback
    Boat name = Lynn Syndrome
    Its a condition that runs in the family...Judy Lynn (mother-in-law) Heather Lynn (wife) & Megan Lynn (daughter)...no known cure...but the boat helps
    New boat for me on 10/9/10.

Jamestown Ky, Lake Cumberland/Dale Hollow

Congrats! We love ours..many upgrades to come.
    1995 Moomba Boomerang-SOLD
    2008 Moomba Outback DD- SOLD
    2014 Moomba Mondo-SOLD
    2016 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by shane11 View Post
    New kid on the block here...

My wife and I picked up our new Mondo late last month. I'd been meaning to hop on the forums to post some pics, but hadn't got around to it. After meeting some fellow Moomba owners out on the Trinity river last weekend I figured it was about time. A couple of these are from the factory and the others are the day we picked it up at the dealer. Here ya go...

V__B7AA.jpgV__7333.jpg03 12 14 008.jpg03 12 14 009.jpg
    Hey it was good to meet you out there! We had a blast last weekend and that is a sweet looking mondo, looks great on the water as well! Hope to see y'all at the Jam!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

congrats and don't be a stranger..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sure is purdy! Congrats!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

congrats. I'm sure David hooked ya up with all the good scoop

Sent from my iP5s on an app called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Hey David! It was really nice to meet you guys as well. Thanks for all the info about the jam. We're gonna be there for sure!

Btw your Mobius is sweet! That blue really pops on the water. If you guys wanna check out the Mondo anytime we're out just let me know!

-Shane

Thanks for that offer! Do y'all have a house in that cove by Bethy Creek? And let me know how many people will be in your group for the jam and what their shirt sizes are. We sell event shirts for $5 each.

Sent from my iPhone
    David