Default Surf board storage

Unfortunately, my garage is way over crowded and I'd be concerned about my surf boards getting damaged. Can they be stored in the boat for the winter? Another similar option would be inside of a small travel trailer camper. Both of which are stored outside. I live in north Mississippi so the winters aren't terrible, but it still gets below freezing. I've tried to convince my wife they make great living room wall decorations, but she's not having it.
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100#er's in the lockers
    ski locker sac
    IBS
    Johnson reversibles
    3 vent heater (which my family loves)

my understanding is that the enemy of a board is UV rays. I have to imagine moisture shouldn't be an issue... I guess the biggest thing would be if they were stored somewhere that there was moisture and it got the traction pad all skeezy, that would be lame. But if dry, I think they'd probably be okay.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Sounds to me like it's time for a remodel!

Got any ceiling space or wall space up high for "wall art" racks?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by ninedriver View Post
    Unfortunately, my garage is way over crowded and I'd be concerned about my surf boards getting damaged. Can they be stored in the boat for the winter? Another similar option would be inside of a small travel trailer camper. Both of which are stored outside. I live in north Mississippi so the winters aren't terrible, but it still gets below freezing. I've tried to convince my wife they make great living room wall decorations, but she's not having it.
    Ninedriver,

I agree with Trayson, shouldn't be an issue as long as it dry.
    On another note, you mentioned North Mississippi and was curious to where you do most of your boating? I grew up in NE Mississippi (Columbus) and did lot of skiing on the Tombigbee. Anywhere near there?
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Sounds to me like it's time for a remodel!

Got any ceiling space or wall space up high for "wall art" racks?
    Man, I'd be all for it. I'm leaning towards building a separate garage/shop in the back yard. That way I could store my boat and all the boards. Of course, I'd have to sell the boat to afford the garage....conundrum...

And Badfoot, I live in Hernando, up in DeSoto county. I usually boat in one of the corp lakes, Sardis or Enid. Years ago I did some boating on the Tombigbee with some friends but it's a bit of a hike from where I live now.
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100#er's in the lockers
    ski locker sac
    IBS
    Johnson reversibles
    3 vent heater (which my family loves)

Quote Originally Posted by ninedriver View Post
    Man, I'd be all for it. I'm leaning towards building a separate garage/shop in the back yard. That way I could store my boat and all the boards. Of course, I'd have to sell the boat to afford the garage....conundrum...

And Badfoot, I live in Hernando, up in DeSoto county. I usually boat in one of the corp lakes, Sardis or Enid. Years ago I did some boating on the Tombigbee with some friends but it's a bit of a hike from where I live now.
    Yeah, I know where Hernando is. In-laws live in Memphis.
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

How about under the bed ?