Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It's still in the garage. Always for sale, just need the person that wants it more than me to come along. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

[QUOTE=Mondo_bridges;239784]I have a mondo Newley 3 weeks old. Can not surf it stock ballast. I've talked to wakemakers and the Enzo bags will also fit for the back lockers. Ordered two for there and also a integrated skiers choice package for the bow under seats hooked into current hard tank and vented. Should be killer once installed and running.

SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kevin
    2012 Launch 242

[QUOTE=Kma4444;240807]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo_bridges View Post
    I have a mondo Newley 3 weeks old. Can not surf it stock ballast. I've talked to wakemakers and the Enzo bags will also fit for the back lockers. Ordered two for there and also a integrated skiers choice package for the bow under seats hooked into current hard tank and vented. Should be killer once installed and running.

SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you referring to the Enzo 1500? I would like to hear from you if they actually fit. I have those in my Mojo and I do have space in front of them but I have all my batteries < 3 > on the Port side and my Heater is installed on the starboard side. The bags but up against both of these items.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]