Ok. I am not going to throw anyone under the bus. And please hold an snide comments. I have a 2013 Mojo, 330 HP Indmar. When de-winterizing I instructed the dealership to have my boat lake ready, I am going to pick up the boat and go strait to the lake. Well so when I got underway at the lake motor begins smoking.

Well the dealership did not hook up the coolant system. I did not discover that until I had driven the boat about 1 minute with no water to cool the motor or exhaust. Needless to say I was not happy. Called them out to the lake. They hooked it up, said it did not appear to cause any damage and I went on the lake. Rode about 1 hour. Oh by the way there is about 15 hours on the motor.

Oil still appears clear. The amount of smoke was light. Like I said I ran about one minute. The exhaust was hot but did not appear to damage the fiberglass or rubber.

Please any advise? Questions I need to ask. Should I change the oil? (Was running on the new oil). Inspect the exhaust from the inside? Compression check?

Lesson number 2, check it yourself, don't rely on the other man.