Default Pictures of the brackets that hold up the flip up playpen backrest cushions please.

I am looking for some pictures of the brackets that hold up the cushions that function as backrests on the newer model playpen open bow boats. These boats have cushions in the "walkthough" (or should I say crawl through) section between the observer seat extension and the playpen bow. Obviously this should be on an Outback V and also on an XLV.

I'd like to see what these boats are using and figure out where to source some.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Would take a pic of my own for ya but won't have a chance before heading out of town tonight for a few.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Would take a pic of my own for ya but won't have a chance before heading out of town tonight for a few.

No worries. Just intersted in a close up of how they do it... I might end up doing mine different, but wanna see what OEM has done.
    That isn't close enough for me to get a real solid idea.... I'll be patient.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Pictures of the brackets that hold up the flip up playpen backrest cushions p...

XLV

2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Thanks. That's exactly what I needed. Now to figure out the best place to source something like that without paying an arm and a leg...
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I'd go that route - those look way beefier than mine!

Curious how do they lock / unlock?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Pictures of the brackets that hold up the flip up playpen backrest cushions please.

They have a rotating cam inside that lock the position. I have one that does not want to work all the time.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there