Default Custom bimini builder in San Diego?

Does anybody have a preferred builder in the San Diego, CA region that can build a custom bimini extension? Getting ready to hit Yelp but thought I'd go for the referral first.
    - John

2002 Outback LSV

"A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch hiker can have."

Last year I worked with TowerBimini: www.towerbiminis.com. They are located in Gilroy, Ca. I live in Arizona and I had them make a custom bimini for my 07 Moomba that was 6ft long and over the roll bar. He had to make a pattern, so he went to a boat shop that had other moombas so he could test fit the pattern before shipping it. I'm very happy with the results. Here is a picture of my boat with the custom bimini.
    Good Luck
    David
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Moomba LSV

I like that top, I've seen other iterations of that before. I was referred to a place nearby, I'm going to see what they have to say about my specifications. BTW, I LOVE Lake Powell.
    - John

2002 Outback LSV

"A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch hiker can have."

Default Custom bimini builder in San Diego?

Not sure about a bimini but I think we are "neighbors". I moved to Murrieta a few months ago. PM sent.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there