Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Glad to see you back Roachman. Why not make them let you go out and try each of them? You'll be sure to fall in love with one of them. If it's a toss up for you, let the wife pick.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Yeah he offered a demo, so I will definetely take him up on it. Its crazy how much things have changed so I am excited- New ballast pumps vs the crappy ones I had on the 06. Heavier boats to take on the chop. Surf enhancer, I am loving everything excepted the increased price...haha

I had the choice between three leftover 2013 LSV's and ordering a new LSV. I personally liked the few changes they made for the 2014, so I went that route.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by jstenger View Post
    I had the choice between three leftover 2013 LSV's and ordering a new LSV. I personally liked the few changes they made for the 2014, so I went that route.
    Joe besides the dash what else changed?

Swim Platform Brackets
    Digital Cruise Pro II
    Rear Seat Cushions
    "Smart" Wakeplate
    OZ HD Tower
    Drop Down Ski Pylon
    Walk Across Center Sundeck
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

My main reason for not picking one of the three leftover 2013's was that they all had the smaller OZ tower and not the OZ HD tower. The other changes are minor except for the swim platform brackets, which I think are greatly needed also.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Well after countless hours of debates and spreadsheets, lol, I decided to go another direction. I picked up a Demo 2013 Malibu LSV with surfgate-29hrs. It was too good of a deal to pass up. I am saddened to leave the Moomba family but glad to get back out on the water with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Roachman View Post
    Well after countless hours of debates and spreadsheets, lol, I decided to go another direction. I picked up a Demo 2013 Malibu LSV with surfgate-29hrs. It was too good of a deal to pass up. I am saddened to leave the Moomba family but glad to get back out on the water with you guys.
    Have fun dealing with SMG...

Are you a GCWA member?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Have fun dealing with SMG...

Are you a GCWA member?
    Yes I am. Why

Default Mondo14 vs LSV13 ?

You going to be headed to spring round up? We will be there in the all blue Moomba LSV

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD