Default Wetsounds WS 420 BT Bluetooth EQ

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wet-Sounds/314854733223

Per Wetsounds Facebook, shipping soon will be the Wetsounds Bluetooth EQ.

Notice the face is slightly larger than the standard single DIN and has mounting holes which provides an easy and second mounting option.

All the features of the WS420SQ are maintained.

Interesting ... the bluetooth integration might be the tipping point for me to switch from the Krypt version.

I've been wanting to for a while but haven't pulled the trigger.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Figures. I just bought the 420 without this feature 2 weeks ago.
    2004 Mobius LS Direct Drive

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Interesting ... the bluetooth integration might be the tipping point for me to switch from the Krypt version.

I've been wanting to for a while but haven't pulled the trigger.
    The other part of that decision which I see as more important is that the Krypt was a knock-off of the very first edition of the Wetsounds EQ with all its inherent shortcomings. There were countless running revisions and the Kyrpt does not contain a single one of them. Over the many years of evolution the Wetsounds is an entirely different EQ prior to the Bluetooth introduction.

+1 on having already bought a WS420BT and wishing I'd have been able to get a WS420BT. The DIN sized face would be WAY better in my boat since I don't run a head unit. Grrrr...

I wish they had a trade in/trade up program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

There should be plenty of opportunity to sell the SQ version at a reasonable price with the new BT version at $399. And I think that the SQ model could be ongoing.
    I do know that dealers had no more notice than their consumers as the dealer newsletter went out on the same day as the Facebook announcement. Also, an exact shipping date on the BT is unknown.
    I spoke to Odin with Earmark Marine today and he is ahead of the curve working on an upgrade discount plan for his customers who recently purchased an SQ model from him. As he told me, he realizes that many northern consumers have yet to install their EQ and won't be using it for several months. So if you are a customer of Odin's then give him a buzz in a couple of days after he has put together a plan in consideration of recent purchasers.