Thread: March Madness

Default March Madness

Well my bracket has looked pretty crappy since last weekend, so getting into March Madness a slightly different way -- making the 3+ hr trek with my son to Indy to see the Michigan vs Kentucky game today. The intriguing part is that my son will be attending one of those schools next fall (he hasn't made a final decision yet) and I think he is really torn between which one to root for -- the school that he has followed since he was little (Mich) to the front-runner in his college decision (UK)..........should be a very interesting afternoon.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    Well my bracket has looked pretty crappy since last weekend, so getting into March Madness a slightly different way -- making the 3+ hr trek with my son to Indy to see the Michigan vs Kentucky game today. The intriguing part is that my son will be attending one of those schools next fall (he hasn't made a final decision yet) and I think he is really torn between which one to root for -- the school that he has followed since he was little (Mich) to the front-runner in his college decision (UK)..........should be a very interesting afternoon.
    Mike we are heading there shortly too. Where are your seats

Default March Madness

We're in section 625 -- probably get a nose bleed. We just decided to come yesterday once the UM / UK match up was decided and I didn't want to break the bank.

2013 Outback V
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

Customer supplied mine section 218. Kids are super excited.