Default Upper Slalom Ski Rack for Oz HD Tower

Hi all -

I wonder if you guys could point me in the right direction. I have a Mondo on order and want to swap one of the upper fixed racks out for a salom ski rack. I have emailed a bit with Scott at Samson Sports but they hadn't made a removable rack for that tower yet (as of last month). Any threads I missed or contacts I should be talking to?

Thanks in Advance.
    2014 Moomba Mondo - Exile Tower/Sub/ZLD/EXBT4/Amps (2x), Hertz Cabin - Evolution Cover - 650 IBS, 900s Rear, Center Hard Tank, Flow
    1969 Bayliner Tahiti - 120 HP Force Outboard - Gone but not forgotten

Skylon makes the factory racks for your boat. They also make a ski rack that will bolt on and have a similar profile.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

I talked to Skylon and they do have a rack that would work. It does not have the rubber dipped finish. Any ideas on where else to look?

sent from my S4 using Tapatalk
    2014 Moomba Mondo - Exile Tower/Sub/ZLD/EXBT4/Amps (2x), Hertz Cabin - Evolution Cover - 650 IBS, 900s Rear, Center Hard Tank, Flow

I have the Roswell ski rack for the regular OZ (not HD) that match the factory racks for 2012. Not sure of the differences between the factory racks on yours, but will post up a pic if I can find one.

On the Oz HD, do the racks go on the tubes, or connect to the flat connecting space between the tubes?
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

Will this work on the HD?

Here it is on the left of picture:

This is it, but did not use the universal clamp as shown, it bolts directly to the tower.
    http://www.roswellwakeair.com/series...ower_ski_rack/
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

It looks like the racks bolt onto the flat connecting space on the tower and not via clamp. The boat is at the stereo shop so I am relying on the photos from the Moomba web site.

9301958635_51b5130290_z.jpg

And here is the Skylon Sports Rack.
    x-rack-ski2.jpg

I think either rack will work but will they look weird next to the rubber dipped factory swivel racks? That is what I am trying to figure out. They other question is if there is a manufacturer out there that does a rubber dipped slalom ski rack?

Personally, I would not care that they are not rubber dipped. I would much rather have the actual racks match. Plus, with boards and skis in them, you really won't notice.

With the Roswell racks, the tines can be changed out so that you can put surf tines, kneeboard tines, etc without buying a whole new rack. Might check with Skylon to see if they have the rubber dipped tines for the ski rack.
    Jeff

2012 Outback V