Default Looking for a bow filler cushion

Getting ready to get my 06 lsv back into the water and wanted to pick up a bow filler cushion for it.

Any idea where I can pick one up?

Have a few things to work on before it really warms up here in Arizona.

Thanks for your help!
    2020 Kaiyen
    2006 LSV- Sold

I would honestly say from having one in my Mojo, Just have a shop make it.

All you need is cut a pattern out of Cardboard. They can use it to make the cushion base, then measure from the walkway fiberglass to the top of the bow cushions, this is your total height.

On the bottom of the cushion they need to add a peace of plastic to catch in the cup-holder so it doesn't slide out of place.

If you want I can get a few pictures of the cushion in my Mojo.

I know in the LSV they used to use a stand by the windshield on the bottom of the cushion but in the Mojo they don't. And the Mojo has a larger walk through.

If you don't have a ledge next to the bow cushions to allow the center one to rest on then you should measure to the floor, and also the width of the walk way at the rear for a stand to be made. Either way both the LSV and the Mojo use the cup holders in the walkway to support the front of the cushion
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I would honestly say from having one in my Mojo, Just have a shop make it.

All you need is cut a pattern out of Cardboard. They can use it to make the cushion base, then measure from the walkway fiberglass to the top of the bow cushions, this is your total height.

On the bottom of the cushion they need to add a peace of plastic to catch in the cup-holder so it doesn't slide out of place.

If you want I can get a few pictures of the cushion in my Mojo.

I know in the LSV they used to use a stand by the windshield on the bottom of the cushion but in the Mojo they don't. And the Mojo has a larger walk through.

If you don't have a ledge next to the bow cushions to allow the center one to rest on then you should measure to the floor, and also the width of the walk way at the rear for a stand to be made. Either way both the LSV and the Mojo use the cup holders in the walkway to support the front of the cushion

The one i ordered from SC does not have this piece of plastic to catch in the cup holder and it slides all the time. I need to figure out how to remedy this....
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Thanks I was hoping I could order one. Easy way out. If not next time I get up to the lake I will take some measurements and have one made up. I think it would be nice to have for the kids to chill in.
    2020 Kaiyen
    2006 LSV- Sold

I know you used to be able to order them direct, think it 400-600 for the cushion, not sure now with the model changes. I think it would be a lot cheaper to get an upholstery company to make it for you now.

Might call Atlanta Marine and talk to Cyndi <I think that's her name Drew and several others deal with her a lot.>
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I know you used to be able to order them direct, think it 400-600 for the cushion, not sure now with the model changes. I think it would be a lot cheaper to get an upholstery company to make it for you now.

Might call Atlanta Marine and talk to Cyndi <I think that's her name Drew and several others deal with her a lot.>
    She is great, I've bought my Cushion from her
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Yep, Cynde will take care of whatever you need. Drop my name - she takes care of the folks on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Yep, Cynde -takes care of the folks on the forum.
    yes she does, very help full
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    The one i ordered from SC does not have this piece of plastic to catch in the cup holder and it slides all the time. I need to figure out how to remedy this....

Hockey puck might fit in the cup holder and secure it well.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

I just called Atlanta marine about the filler cushion for my 07 LSV and they said it is $231 and they need the hull # to order.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190