Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

sounds like the impellers are faulty, with these pumps you should not have to be moveing to prime them.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I have an older boat, and when mine do this with the Gravity III, I unscrew the water filter on the pumps behind the VDrive, make sure it is clean, then re install. takes a few min. but after i do that, everything seems to work fine.
    not sure if the newer boats are different or not...
    B.J. Reed

2006 Moomba OBV

Default Issue filling ballast

Took the boat out today and the right and center bag/tank pumps worked great the left pump just doesn't seem to want to flow water.
    I tried filling the bag with the over the side pump and then tried draining and re filling with the boat pump but it didn't wanna flow water back into the bag.
    You can hear the pump running but it sounds like it is starving for water. All the valves are open.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Rusty

2013 Mojo

Rusty -

AS my first post said - Mine was doing exactly like yours was - this is what I did - I filled the bag about half way with water and started emptying until 1/2 was gone - when I went to the lake today it took a minute to start filling but filled just fine - I had the same issue as you - I did take the impeller out and inspect but it did not show any wear - I ordered 3 new ones to have on hand - Have not put one on yet..
    KRiley
    2013 Moomba LSV
    Exile xm9s
    Exile Amps
    Exile sub

How do you get to the actual pumps? I assume they are behind the board at the rear of the boat on the port side in the very back of the ski locker.
    Rusty

2013 Mojo

You are correct - should be 4 screws and one hose clamp screw.
    KRiley
    2013 Moomba LSV
    Exile xm9s
    Exile Amps
    Exile sub

When you inspect the impellers, pull them out and make sure the flat on the ID of the impeller is not stripped out.

Make sure all your hose connections are tight, you may be sucking air..... change the impeller it is most likely shot as it has been running dry for too long with all the messing around.....
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

I too have a 2013 LSV and my bags had lots of problems draining and filling last season. I took it to the dealer twice and they kept telling me they had to bleed the system. Just this month I took my boat to a local Wakesurf shop and had some new sacs installed. I put an Enzo in the port and a 1100 on the starboard. When I got the boat back the tech told me that the vent line for the sacs on the port had a screw running thru the line from the factory and he actually had to rip the hose off the screw and then patch the hose. He also said another one was kinked. I asked him if this would have caused my filling/draining issue he said most definately. It might be something to look into as we have the same boat, it might be an issue from the factory.

Bleeding the system - ? New one to me. Hope the issue has been resolved.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there