Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choices?

My 06 is still fir sale at Sea Ray Cincy, The kids said their good byes last week when we picked up the Mondo.

No it was in Knoxville,tn it is orange and white... I did see the red one in ky though but could never get an answer from the phone number that was listed!! It was a good price though!

What are the hours on your old 06 i saw it listed but didnt see the hours listed... I know a guy looking for one...

If the new one only had Moomba Cruise and you want PP I will tell you it is a super easy install. I just put it on my 08.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I'm going to try the moomba cruise and see how i like it.. My 05 had nothing so i'm sure I'll like it better than nothing! Maybe an updrade to pp once I recover from buying the boat!! I haven't even priced it though so I need to look into that also!

Quote Originally Posted by 23scuba View Post
    Well I ended up buying it!!!!! I'll post up pics soon! This is my second moomba so I guess I'm hooked now!!
    with line and sinker
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default Re: Choices?

Well thanks to this thread I ended up putting a deposit on that red 06 in Texas, needs a lot of TLC, but the price was low enough, at least until I get a real look at it..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

I think Moomba oughta name a new boat to go along with the "Mondo" and the "Mojo"...they should call it the "Meth", because once you experience a Moomba, you just can't get enough and are craving for more! In a much better way of course... It's exciting to see such passion and loyalty in such a fine product.
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100#er's in the lockers
    ski locker sac
    IBS
    Johnson reversibles
    3 vent heater (which my family loves)