Hey, all last last summer I was having issues with functions on my outback v. Some of the things that happened were,
- When I would press the heater button to the hi or low position, all other button functions (NAV/ANC, Court., Bilge, Stereo,Acc) would turn on. And when I turned the heater button to the off position, all those functions would turn back off.

-Perfect pass would cut out often. Noticeably more when riding on choppy days.

- I put a CB radio (Cobra 19 DX IV) into the boat with the power source being the 12V lighter outlet. When ever talking on this radio while sound system was on, the sound system would get extremely muffled, and would hiss like crazy.

- I have two amps (factory installed, both Kicker), a ZX250.2 running the tower speakers, and a ZX700.5 running the rest (I believe it is 6 speakers and a sub). They always have a hiss to them, and near the end of the summer the tower amp would cut out. It would just power down and then reboot.

I thought it might be a power shortage or fuse issue, but I am pretty new to boat mechanics and am by no mean an electrician.

Does anyone have any idea as to what might cause these issues?? And how I might fix them?
If you do I would greatly appreciate it.