Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sure, that works fine with me -- I really hate giving all that money to the shipping companies anyway.

In case it matters to you getting the shipping rates, the package would be coming from zip 60564.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

All of the racks are sold....
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    All of the racks are sold....
    Well, I probably missed a good opportunity. But to make it work "perfectly" for me, it would have required some wheelin' and dealin' on my part. I found that the forks weren't thick enough to accomodate my wakesurf board, and that's honestly my biggest need right now, as I already have 2 wakeboard racks that are attached to the crossmembers of my tower. I thought about buying the Krypt double wakesurf rack and swapping the hardware of that onto the swivel of yours, but that would have required drilling and reattachment of various bits.

So really, I would have been buying your piece for the swivel and woulda been trying to swap and offload the rest. I guess since someone beat me to it while I pondered all that it'd take to make this a go for me, that means it wasn't meant to be.

Take care!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com