My Wetsounds Pro 80's have the neutrik chassis connectors installed in them from WS, and last year I had trouble with one of the speakers where it kept cutting out and it seemed to be isolated to a loose connection with those neutrik connectors. It was a PITA to keep fiddling with them. Well last June I ordered a new set, and stupidly ordered the wrong set (bought 8-pole when I needed to replace 4-pole but that's what I get for not checking and knowing the difference), so before I ordered a new set of the RIGHT connectors I wanted to see what everyone has on their speakers (whether they be WS or Exile)? I have the Parts Express catalog in front of me which spawned my question to see if there were other options out there that would eliminate this "loose connection" problem.

*Disclosure: I am not a speaker or electronic guru so if you do suggest an alternative please give it to me in plain english where I can search for it and look at what it is you are talking about. I'm just not in the know regarding stereo equipment and such. Thank you!