Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
I have heard that if you replace that pump with a reversible pump you will get better flow. You might want to talk to wakemakers on that though. I hear that even though you have less GPM on the Johnson / Jabsco the head pressure is much better and will push through the sprinkler heads better. Even though the existing pump is high flow there is no pressure and the flow is minimal once it gets to the bags. Just what I have heard.

If you replace it with a Johnson your part way there if you decide to go with the elaborate system many of us have decided to invest in.
I have tested the impeller pump/sprinkler valve setup. Going to the test, I knew 2 things. 1) that the positive displacement impeller pump would flow a higher rate through the sprinkler valve in the same direction as its utilized in the SC boat. 2) the sprinkler valve is not designed to be bidirectional.

Both # 1 and #2 were confirmed with out a doubt. Yes, the impeller pump flowed more through the sprinkler valve then an aerator pump, but its still suffered some reduction, about 30%. The pump struggled to suck water back through the pump in the drain mode. You could hear it work hard to draw water and the flow was painstakingly slow.

Conclusion, but not a shocker, ditch the sprinkler valves.