Having been a member here for a short while gathering information and asking questions for both my own knowledge and to help a friend with his boat projects, I recently pulled the trigger on my first boat. Not my first "moomba", or my first "wake boat", or my first "inboard".....it's my first boat ever. After doing much research, factoring in budget, quality, and versatility...I pulled the trigger on a 2008 Mobius LSV.

I have two young kids that are like fish to water, I've wakeboarded behind friends boats from time to time over the past 10 years, it's a very hot summer in my part of the world, so I figured a boat would be the perfect past time. Plus, my schedule has me working most weekends so riding along with friends has been becoming more and more difficult thus making boat ownership a more viable option.

So, apart from being thrilled to have a boat, I'm equally excited in starting the mods! I have the fortune of being mechanically inclined, own an extensive set of tools, and love being in the garage tinkering. Also, and most important, I (we) have this wealth of knowledge, information, and tutorials on this forum. I'm already planning: ballast upgrade, heater install, new trailer wheels and adding a spare, cooler mod, to name a few.

A big thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing, participating, and giving someone like me the courage to take the plunge!

Steve