Default fitting flushkit to 2011 mobius xlv

i have obtained in germany a flushkit (perko flushpro) but am not sure exactly where to fit it in to the raw water intake piping.
    also does anyone know what the hose adaptor thread is; seems like 3/4" but the threads on a standard 3/4" adaptor over here seem to be different.

hope someone can help???

I dont use the flush system but from the looks of it online, it just ties in between your inlet on the boat and the water intake to the Impeller hosing.

As for the threads, I hav'nt seen on the Moomba where it would thread. I would just hook it inline from your water intake on the bottom of the hull and the impeller housing input.

Use a hose to step it down to the size of the flush port and clamp it in place.

Other wise if you Google the unit you can see install instructions and how it should be connected, how to use it to winterize the boat as well.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mine is just installed inline on the hose that takes the water in from the bottom of the boat. It sits right in front of the Vdrive. A hose clamp on either side keeps it in place.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

many thanks; perko identified the thread as npt and i found an adaptor in the uk.