Default 2014 Mondo tandem trailer rim and wheel size???

I just ordered a new Mondo with the tandem trailer with the standard wheels. Wonder if anyone has one and knows the rim and tire size?

will be 14" wheels
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

tandem trailer for our LSV has 205/75R14 on it. Cant see Boatmate having any different size for the Mondo.
    2014 MOOMBA LSV
    1998 Response LX (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye LSV View Post
    tandem trailer for our LSV has 205/75R14 on it. Cant see Boatmate having any different size for the Mondo.
    Thats correct, also when you get the upgrade wheel option its the same tires. I think only the Supra has the 18-20 inch option.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Anyone know where you can get the chrome wheels that come std on the Boatmate trailer for a spare? I looked on the Boatmate site and all I see are the upgrade models.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Default 2014 Mondo tandem trailer rim and wheel size???

You might need to call them. I had to call last year when I ordered my spare & mount because the tire/rim weren't easily found on their site.
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    Anyone know where you can get the chrome wheels that come std on the Boatmate trailer for a spare? I looked on the Boatmate site and all I see are the upgrade models.
    The chrome wheels Boatmate use are a common trailer wheel use by many manufacture's. I've seen them at TSC and Rual King and Overtons/Westmarine and local trailer dealers as well.

But you might try Redneck Trailer Supplies, they are a national wholesale for trailer parts and many trailer manufactures buy supplies through them. They do sell to the public as well. We are lucky enough that they have a warehouse in Columbus so we can "pick-up" but I believe they ship small orders as well. They have helped me out many of time and they have everything trailer.
    2014 MOOMBA LSV
    1998 Response LX (sold)