Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I am already impressed by SC and the products and services that they provide. What really put it over the top for me was when Rick took the time while at the Houston boat show to push my son around in his stroller while my wife and I were climbing around the new SC World's Edition. I haven't been able to convince my wife that I "need" a new boat yet, but you can bet that when I do it will be another SC!!
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's Next?)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

Default Re: Just a quick "Thanks" to the best of the best

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    Rick -- be sure to let us know if you need any beta testers for your new products.....I would gladly pay for one of the first Flow systems for my OBV and provide whatever feedback/review you need!!!
    Rick,

The same goes for me. My new LSV is being built at the end of this month. Feel free to install a prototype LSV Flow on it while it is at the factory. That way I can test it out for everyone.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

I echo what everyone has already said. I can't believe what I have been able to do myself because of the posts from the members of this forum. Thanks for a great product and an excellent way to bring owners together to share their knowledge.
    2006 Mobius LSV

Rick - It isn't often that a CEO listens to his customers - From my short time on here I have seen you post numerous times and help a couple of people get into a new Moomba!! It is customer service that makes a company - it comes from the top down - In SC you are proof of this!

I am also with the others - if you need a test LSV for the Flow system I would be happy to help out!! I would even pay!!
    KRiley
    2013 Moomba LSV
    Exile xm9s
    Exile Amps
    Exile sub

Default Just a quick "Thanks" to the best of the best

just another of the many reasons I'm proud to be a SC owner

Sent from my iP5s on an app called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Default Just a quick "Thanks" to the best of the best

No problem Rick! We owe a huge thanks to you and whole SC team for providing quality in board towboats that y'all stand behind! Don't see myself leaving the SC family!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Thanks to Rick and SC for this forum and the great products they produce. I must admit we did look at other boats, but the Moomba Group (SC) is the best group in the boating forums. Everyone is hear to help and never put one another down. Anyone think we could get a Moomba group tour and demo day? That would be cool, I would bring my Mondo.

Agreed, thanks to SC, their staff and great dealer support we are on our second Moomba in seven years.

Who would have thought the at many of us on here communicate very well and have actually met up many times for different get together. Never Ever did I think I would spend a boating weekend with "internet" friends., who are now more than that. What a great community!!

Thanks Rick for making a great product and being part of this community.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

In 2008, on the way to the Atlanta Owner's Reunion my then 14 year old daughter (who is now almost 20) said, "Does anyone think it's strange that we are going to meet up with and camp out with people THAT WE MET ON THE INTERNET????????" LOL!!!! It's been over 5 years and those people are some of our best friends in the world and have been since that weekend. We have taken vacations together; stayed at each others' houses; met others and stayed together, etc. -- some of our best friends in the world!!! This year I'm planning on seeing several folks I've never met before. No worries at all. There's a trust factor here based on our mutual interests. A common base line. This place is like no other. I've offered in good faith many times to take people out if they get down this way.

In fairness, it started in a way for me with a guy named Ed that made folks feel welcome, including me. I wish him the best and hope he still wears the 'roo tatoo with pride.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Amen to all that. I've met a lot of guys who have become good friends right here and plan to meet several more. Some local - some clear across the country.

Looking forward to the day when I can tour the SC factory and meet Rick and the crew as well!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...