Default Thoughts on a new speaker/communication device....

Hey Everyone!

We are a bunch of college students trying to revolutionize how you listen to music and communicate while wakeboarding and water skiing. After almost a year of developing different prototypes, we've found something we love and others are excited about.

Please help us through our last stages of validation by giving your feedback and comments through this short (we promise!) survey:

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2tRXM7ZVsjB7c7r

We appreciate your time and value your opinions. We can't wait to see you on the water!

-SoundSpray

here we go again..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Thoughts on a new speaker/communication device....

Any votes for me hitting the "delete" button?

Ah, let 'em be. If nobody's interested they go away. If they get some responses it just helps them get closer to their goals. Maybe they'll end up employed some day so let's not discourage them.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

The weird thing is that I know from experience that these type of EE senior project surveys are legit, if not a bit annoying. But to hit us up second time like they don't remember the first? EE students are not the party types, so consider yourselves lucky for encountering the rare 1% that smokes a fat one!
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Ah, let 'em be. If nobody's interested they go away.
    file that one away in the "they'll be back in 30 days" file

Quote Originally Posted by gregski View Post
    so consider yourselves lucky for encountering the rare 1% that smokes a fat one!
    survey is coming out of provo/orem utah. that county in utah is almost impossibly to buy beer let alone a fat one. iirc, it's 95% mormon. sent there with circuit city years ago for 6 weeks and I remember the stares I got as the only one in the bar eating dinner with a beer on the table in an outback steakhouse on a monday night(family home evening). talk about uncomfortable.. you have to drive to another county to buy beer on sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    survey is coming out of provo/orem utah. that county in utah is almost impossibly to buy beer let alone a fat one. iirc, it's 95% mormon. sent there with circuit city years ago for 6 weeks and I remember the stares I got as the only one in the bar eating dinner with a beer on the table in an outback steakhouse on a monday night(family home evening). talk about uncomfortable.. you have to drive to another county to buy beer on sundays.
    The state run liquor stores are an interesting experience but I can't say I remember seeing anything around Salt Lake City that would be open on Sundays. Shoot, it wasn't very long ago that liquor stores in CO were closed.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post

I hate when the mormons pretend like they don't know me when we are waiting in line at the state store.

it'll get deleted but...

know how to keep a mormon from stealing your beer when boating/fishing?

bring another along.