Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Getting more comfortable with it and feels a lot more consistent. Can also control how far I land on other side too, which is nice. Take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msY1...ature=youtu.be
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Quote Originally Posted by snyderaaron View Post
    Getting more comfortable with it and feels a lot more consistent. Can also control how far I land on other side too, which is nice. Take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msY1...ature=youtu.be

Looks good. A noticeable difference in forward/back body position and your transition from out to in looks nice and smooth, way better.

Keep both hands on handle until you leave the wake. Shoot to keep both hands on until on way down.
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

We call it the rodeo when I let that hand go. Thanks for the tips Todd. You mind if I keep giving you update videos. Your advice was awesome.
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Default Re: Getting an Early Start, HELP

Quote Originally Posted by snyderaaron View Post
    We call it the rodeo when I let that hand go. Thanks for the tips Todd. You mind if I keep giving you update videos. Your advice was awesome.
    No problem at all. I enjoy watching the videos and seeing people progress.

I mentioned the hand thing because that is an ongoing issue with my son. When learning new tricks he rushes to let go like that prior to leaving the wake. Thus changing his edge, causing him to case the wake on the other side.
    I tell people they can do whatever they want once they are in the air, but prior to leaving the wake body position needs to be consistant.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450