Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by North Woods Mobius View Post
    Kaneboats nailed it... as a California guy who married a Milwaukee-born wife, we've ended up living in Chicago but escaping to Northern Wisconsin for many enjoyable lake vacations (on the same lake that her family has been vacationing on for 30+ years).

Now that we've bought the lake home + new Mobius LSV, I'm now an official tax-paying Wisconsin homeowner! Although I'm trying to figure out if I can get away with flying a Chicago Bears flag from our beach without getting our place torched by our neighbors....
    We've hung people for less you FIB!

I have friends that have a place on dollar and we spend a week at Lac Du Lune west of Land o lakes. Anvil is a great lake and Eagle River is a awesome northern town I love it up there. Do yourself a favor and go watch the Great Outdoors with John Candy! Oh and SandM is a great guy.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

My Moomba Lives in Eagle River, WI - We Live in Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    We've hung people for less you FIB!

I have friends that have a place on dollar and we spend a week at Lac Du Lune west of Land o lakes. Anvil is a great lake and Eagle River is a awesome northern town I love it up there. Do yourself a favor and go watch the Great Outdoors with John Candy! Oh and SandM is a great guy.
    C'mon Mark .... I think that I at least rate a "FIBWAB" now that I've bought the new Moomba (and from a dealer in Minocqua no less) At least that's what my in-laws tell me..!

Haha I'll cut you some slack.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

You can fly a Bears flag anywhere with pride. As for the city. Escape while you can. It's trying its best to be Detroit.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    You can fly a Bears flag anywhere with pride.
    Totally agree.........Da Bears all the way!!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...