Default Stuck need a new carb - what model?

Towed my boat 400 miles up to big bear and got her to find my carbs fuel bowl is cracked.. Stuck in the shop and I need to order a new carb.. I understand the 06 had some casting issues but want to get on the road while on vacation..

I'm told it a holley 4150 but my not sure which model, anyone know the right replacement. I'm told electric chock, vac sec only only I can find on the holley site is the 600cfm.

Thanks for your help..

Stuck on the dock in big bear..

Default Re: Stuck need a new carb - what model?

I don't think its made any more, skidim has them or one that works, or call holley with the numbers on the air horn. I
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

I located a quick fuel m-650. Shop said it was a good replacement for the 4150. Anyone have experience with this carb?
    2020 Kaiyen
    2006 LSV- Sold

Quote Originally Posted by greghen View Post
    I located a quick fuel m-650. Shop said it was a good replacement for the 4150. Anyone have experience with this carb?
    It ended up being a m-600 and seems to be working well so far.. Anyone using this carb as well?

Going to give Holley a call and see if the is one of the bad cast back. Here are a few pics of the cracks.

Here is the model info

2020 Kaiyen
    2006 LSV- Sold

Called Holley today and they are going to send me a replacement it was part of the lot that had a bad casting.

So now the question is keep the quick fuel seems to be running well or put the Holley back on? Thoughts ?
    2020 Kaiyen
    2006 LSV- Sold

No reason I could think of to not continue running the Quick Fuel, it's new and should give great service. Rebuild the Holley and keep it for a spare. Not that you would ever need a spare but just in case.
    Kevin
    2012 Launch 242

Going to be sending in my broken carb and Holley is sending me back a new one.. May look to sell it and recover some of my out of pocket money spent buying and having my new carb installed in Big Bear. Great guys at the marina but an unexpected need to dig deep out of my pocket to get the lsv running while on vacation..

Anyone need a new holley?

Finally got out this weekend. Had to do some adjustment on my new carb now that I am at much lower altitude and it ran great. The only thing I noticed was a lot more fumes coming out of the three vents at the back of boat. I'm hoping this will burn off or maybe time to get a fresh air exhaust. I never noticed it before. Any thoughts?
    2020 Kaiyen
    2006 LSV- Sold