first off, thanks to Dusty/Kyle for getting me all the info on this. I had planned on doing one last year but with the move and new job, just didn't happen. I have the time now and with all the new members I have seen join, it's about time they add the #1 accessory needed for every new Moomba.... new koozies...

thought I'd throw this out there to see if there is any interest first and then start putting together the actual screenprint and order. the poll is set up just as a yes/no.

I have received the image files from Dusty for the last purchase that had the skiing roo on one side and Supra on the other side. I am interested as well to know if we want to keep them the same or possibly a Moomba only koozie with the roo/logo on one side and possibly the boat names on the other?

only allowed 4 colors. I see a lot of people commenting on green, pink should be a given as I would bet that's the least stolen color on your boat but as far as the other 2, possibly blue/red to keep it basic?

I'll keep this up for a week or so and from there, figure out how many are interested and what we can look at for price and qty. I thought keeping it at a $20/shipped and then going from there as to how many that will buy each person would be the simplest.

Keep in mind these are the collapsable foam koozies, NOT suction. That's Ian's group buy