Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So under the helm it will be.

Thanks again everyone
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

I heard that there is a panel just over the foot rest on a Mondo....and that the panel can be easily remove to install the sub??
    Is that true? Anyone has pics?
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

I guess I was lazy as I did not have time nor the desire to build an enclosure. I went with the WS HT-AS10 all in one. I mounted it on under the dash on a Mojo. The front is sitting on the hump and the back is supported. Ran power under the floor near the tank, control from the WS420, cut a hole in the board and mounted the grill on it. I am not sure if the Mondo helm area is the same as a Mojo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Where should I install the sub?

Quote Originally Posted by mcdye View Post
    I guess I was lazy as I did not have time nor the desire to build an enclosure. I went with the WS HT-AS10 all in one. I mounted it on under the dash on a Mojo. The front is sitting on the hump and the back is supported. Ran power under the floor near the tank, control from the WS420, cut a hole in the board and mounted the grill on it. I am not sure if the Mondo helm area is the same as a Mojo.
    That's how I'd like to do mine. Is there room for a 12" sub/enclosure without removing the hump?

I have the non skid package and I like to stretch out and put my feet up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

I'm in the process of constructing one that sits on the hump and stretches forward and down a few inches. You can get a 12" mostly on top of the hump (in a 2008 LSV-- yours should be pretty close). I lose no foot room other than about 2" x2" at the very top of the hump. I relocated some relays before and had to detach them to get it in but they can go right back in the same spot. I've constructed the box and test fit, but haven't done final assembly yet. I'll post some pics when it's done.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by uniwarking View Post
    That's how I'd like to do mine. Is there room for a 12" sub/enclosure without removing the hump?

I have the non skid package and I like to stretch out and put my feet up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here I did not want to take hump out. For a 12" and to leave the hump, would definitly take some creative engineering of the enclosure. We are not hard core with the tunes, adding the WS 10" sub made a noticable difference for us. I had another boat with the factory Kicker open air sub, night and day difference with the WS.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I'm in the process of constructing one that sits on the hump and stretches forward and down a few inches. You can get a 12" mostly on top of the hump (in a 2008 LSV-- yours should be pretty close). I lose no foot room other than about 2" x2" at the very top of the hump. I relocated some relays before and had to detach them to get it in but they can go right back in the same spot. I've constructed the box and test fit, but haven't done final assembly yet. I'll post some pics when it's done.
    I would love to see some pictures! I'm a creative (engineer) type so I'm sure I can get something figured out... I like to look at others ideas though as well!
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

I have a 12" JLW3 in sealed enclosure on top of the hump. It's solid, kinda hidden, and thumps hard. Had to relocate the relay up under the dash and remove the steering column to get the enclosure squeezed in but it fits. UP and out of the way and away from any water as opposed to being on the floor and lost no leg room whatsoever. Keep in mind that is in an Outback so you guys should have a little extra room to work with?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Sorry for this question...but what is the hump??? Top of the foot rest?? I'm French speaking!!!
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

the hump... older boats it was built into the boat floor under the driver helm and is the foot stop. Newer boats it is part of the floor but can be removed. In my earler post with the picture, the moomba mat is glued to it. Some guys have removed it to build a large sub enclosure. Mike (mmandley) has a thread that shows the piece removed. I cant seem to find it.
    Last edited by mcdye; 03-07-2014 at 09:47 PM.