Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Went ALL IN for the summer

They are color matched well together!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

First day in the water. We went to West Point Lake today in Georgia just to enjoy the day and get some practice in driving the boat. I was a little skiddish because I couldn't get the boat started at the house this morning with the hose hooked up. After messing with it for a while I finally get it running and decided to head out and burn off some of the old gas.
    Dropped it in the lake and it started right up guess it just doesn't like the fake a lake very much. Got a good feeling for the boat, filled some of the ballast and tried to get a good wake(haven't quite figured that out yet.) But, putting that boat back on the trailer is a pain in the a$$. Took a good 5mins and several times driving in circles.

Sorry couldn't figure out how to flip the pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ah, you'll be a pro before you know it. You're like me though. That kid's way better lookin' than you are!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasan View Post
    Thanks brother 3/187 here. Been out for awhile but always a Rakk
    my buddy was in 3/187 back in 11/12..looks like yall are having fun. congrats, and atleast you have the right trailer for your boat. i have a I/O trailer and no poles to guide me.. i just get her close enough on the trailer( a little over half way ) and then hook up with the pull strap and crank her on up
    Last edited by motosno963; 03-10-2014 at 03:37 AM.
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasan View Post
    First day in the water. We went to West Point Lake today in Georgia just to enjoy the day and get some practice in driving the boat. I was a little skiddish because I couldn't get the boat started at the house this morning with the hose hooked up. After messing with it for a while I finally get it running and decided to head out and burn off some of the old gas.
    Dropped it in the lake and it started right up guess it just doesn't like the fake a lake very much. Got a good feeling for the boat, filled some of the ballast and tried to get a good wake(haven't quite figured that out yet.) But, putting that boat back on the trailer is a pain in the a$$. Took a good 5mins and several times driving in circles.
    Depending on the ramp, you might have put the trailer too far in.

When pulling your boat up on the trailer don’t cut the power until you get most of the way on the trailer. Since it’s an inboard the backend wants to step out, our boats the backend goes to the right. If you cut power to soon it will want to go on the trailer sideways. My wife did that once; I was flipping out yelling at her to put it in reverse. It was very close but she didnt damage anything.

I go to West Point alot so Im sure I will see you down there.
    2015 Supra SE 550

From my experience, putting a boat on a trailer can't really be taught, it needs to be experienced and with a bit of practice you will be an expert in no time. Have patience (especially if the wife is involved) and before you know it you could do it in your sleep which tends to come in real handy after a long day on the water!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Thanks for the tips guys. I figured out after a while that because of how much the lake was down I needed to put in more of the trailer than I first realized. So need less to say I was hooking up the boat and still needed to back the truck down more. Lessens learned

Congrats on a great boat and tow rig. You are definitely set for summer. Enjoy!
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190