Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by TKE459 View Post
    There's a lot down the street from us on Lake LBJ for sale. 60' of waterfront and about a quarter acre. Asking price is $79k. On a nice channel with about a four minute ride to open water.
    I need to get out there and start looking. Austin TX is the only area that I have spent any real time in as I have a client there.

Any suggestions on where to start looking? Areas of the State to stay away from? I would like to buy something now and sit on it for about four or five years and then cash out of here.

Figure I got a good start towards Texas, my boys names are Austin and Dallas! Though I do like Florida also!
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

Default Slalom Dream ................

Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post
    I need to get out there and start looking. Austin TX is the only area that I have spent any real time in as I have a client there.

Any suggestions on where to start looking? Areas of the State to stay away from? I would like to buy something now and sit on it for about four or five years and then cash out of here.

Figure I got a good start towards Texas, my boys names are Austin and Dallas! Though I do like Florida also!
    I would recommend LBJ if you weren't looking to move there full time. As much as I love it up there, there is a lacking of good restaurants and other things to do when the weather isn't agreeable. It's a great lake, constant level, and nice and warm once the weather stays nice. It's also 75 miles to San Antonio and 50 miles to Austin. Lake Austin is super nice and pretty much right in the city. However, it is very expensive and very narrow. As they say, it all depends on what you're looking for. If you make it to LBJ give me a shout and I can show you around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk