Default Powder Coat Trailer?🐷

I was thinking about Powder coating my 2006 LSV Tower. It is standard tower with stock 4 speakers hanging from it. My boat is the navy blue., would do blue color match . I would also have the speaker cans and mirror arm done. I will be having it done by a powder coat shop in Orlando. Does anyone have any experience with durability, chipping, fading etc. Also the boat sits in boat house year round, so it is protected from elements but not the humidity. Any input/comments would be appreciated.

I meant Powder Coat Tower not Trailer?

My Mojo tower it powder coated White.

It will scratch and chip if something sharp hits it. I dont allow people to wear rings in the boat.

Also where your tower braces connected to the boat meet the upper section will chip on the edges from the vibrations. Not real bad but small ones. They will be slightly noticable from the blue and alluminum.

When you mount the speakers you need to make sure you have them in position when you tighten them back down. If you try to adjust them when clamped, even witha little pressure it will scratch and chip the powder coat.

Mine being white I also have to be carfull my boat cover isnt rubbing my tower when I tow as it leaves marks on the white. As well as the extension cord for the boat charger.

Other then that it seems very durable.

Just requires you to treat it like PAINT. You hit it with something sharp and it will chip or scratch.

I would still get another tower with powder coat, it looks sweet.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]