Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yea, so I can double click on it.
    Last edited by kaneboats; 03-25-2014 at 11:54 AM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Drew- we are looking forward to learning a lot from the fantastic pros that y'all have coming!! Everyone is going to miss out on the chance to up their game!!
    KRiley
    2013 Moomba LSV
    Exile xm9s
    Exile Amps
    Exile sub

So here is my question. I am super interested in this for Friday only. I have the entire day to go out and abuse myself. Saturday morning I am leaving for Costa Rica to go surfing so I wont be able to finish out the rest of the weekend even though it sounds awesome.

Are you providing the boats or do we bring out own? How much is a Friday session or can I just sign up for that day? Awesome effort BTW I love seeing this stuff going on so close to home. I wish someone would put something like this together for wakeboarding too. I would love to get out all weekend with some Pro riders and really learn some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    A few Moomba forum members have decided to join us for the event. In fact, our first registered rider is a Moomba owner! And, another forum member has joined our team to help bring this event to reality.

We're about 50 days from the event date. Rider slots are filling fast, so if you've thinking about attending, you should sign up soon. We have some awesome boards & boats lined up for the event. The support from local boat dealers and the board manufacturers has been fantastic.

We've also added some great Pro riders including Sean Cummings, Trevor Miller and Jaqualine & Ellis Fort. They will be available for private clinics on Friday and in the boats on Saturday & Sunday.

Check out the latest details at http://www.southernsurfest.com

Hope to see some more of the Moomba crew on the water with us.

Default Southern Surfest

Sure, you can sign up for clinics independent of the Sat/Sun event. Contact us thru [email protected] for available slots & rates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk