Default Shopping for a new board and need advice.

I’m ready to upgrade my board. I’m currently riding a Liquid Force Omega. But I feel like I’m ready to try something else. I would consider myself a intermediate rider. I’m working on my jumps, but not getting much “pop”. I can go wake to wake but it feels like a ton of effort to launch with little height. I was looking at the Bob and Witness, but don’t want to rule out other boards. I’ve try Google, but I’m not getting the info I want. I’m open to all suggestions and look forward to any advice. Thanks!
    -Blaine

2019 Makai
    2013 LSV (sold)
    1997 Bayliner 1850 (sold)

Ronix has a very informative catalog they put out. Check out pages 18-19 of the link below. It should narrow down your search based on what you are looking for. They go into further detail on each of the boards further back in the catalog.

http://www.rideradarronix.com/2014_RONIX_BROCHURE/

Love the avatar. One of my favorite all-time shows.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Thank you for the direction. I don't have a local board shop here in Jacksonville, NC so getting to demo a board seems unlikely for me. Therefore I'm trying to gather enough info to make a good decision.
    -Blaine

2019 Makai
    2013 LSV (sold)

Also, if you are looking to save money, check out evogear.com. They sell a lot of prior year models.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Ronix One is pretty awesome. I got one on EVO at the end of the year last year for 220. The price has since gone up but I think they are still available on that website. I got that board because I rode a friend of mines' it was very fast on the water and had great POP. I have been riding a HOOKE from Slingshot. I love that board but the rails are extremely unforgiving. They are pretty much like a snowboard rail and will hook up in a second. Good thing about it is you never see the crash coming your immediately face first in the water.

Although the rail is unforgiving that board has crazy POP. It has a ton of surface area and is a little slower than the ONE but once you get it moving you will hit the moon.

Seems like you guys are big fans of Ronix, I've never ridden one before. Thanks for the input!
    -Blaine

2019 Makai
    2013 LSV (sold)