Hey all ... new to the site. Just about to pull the trigger on a sick new '14 Mojo!!!!! Originally was set on the R20 f/ Tige but just didn't think it would be big enough. The Mojo is only 1.5k more so how can I resist right???

Curious about add ons. They quoted me the 330 engine and it was $2400 more to upgrade to the 345. I've read a few posts on here saying go for the 345 but I'm already outside of my budget. Is this something that I am going to regret?? Have never owned a wakeboat before (coming from a Four Winns 180 so this will be a HUGE UPGRADE) and we spend about 100 hours on the water per season max (In Canada - season is alot shorter). Weekend warriors I guess you would call us.

If I do make the jump to the 345 is the 1235 prop a given? If I stay with the 330 do you recommend getting the 1235 anyways?

Does the Mojo not have ANY bow speakers at all? I see the upgrade but find it hard to believe there is nothing at all up front.

Last, the wifey says no way to the sunpad walkthrough. Says it will get in the way of loungin/tanning. What do you all think of that? Looks to me like it would be a good investment ... but not at the expense of comfort.

LMK! Thanks!